Daily Money Management
What is Daily Money Management?
Daily Money Management is a concierge service that specializes in personal financial organization & management assistance for individuals who have difficulty or time constraints in managing their household finances and personal paperwork.
Getting assistance from a Daily Money Manager can take stress away and free up your time to do the things you want to do. Think of all the day-to- day tasks that involve our money from paying bills and balancing the checkbook to charity gifting, filing insurance claims, managing investment income, and more. It takes too much for many seniors, especially when you factor in memory issues, arthritis, failing eyesight and hearing or lack of family nearby. If you or a relative is having trouble paying bills and managing life’s paperwork, hiring a daily money manager or a bill paying service might help protect credit status, avoid costly financial errors, maintain independence – as well as protect loved one’s nest eggs.
Who Benefits from Daily Money Management?
- Senior citizens
- Busy professionals whose careers make it difficult for them to find time for their own paperwork
- Adult children who are responsible for the care of an older family member
- People whose medical issues simply make it difficult to keep up with their finances.
- Budget challenged households
Services Available for Your Conveniences
- General Organizational and Filing Assistance
- Pay Your Bills (Set up and Automate)
- Asset Account Reconciliation
- Monitor Your Medical Bill & Insurance Claims
- Organize Your Tax Documents
- Create a Household Budget
- Track your income and spending
- Identify and Resolve Billing Errors
- Services Billed at an Hourly Rate or Flat Fee
We provide a simple contract that lists the services that you request and it will show the hourly rate or a negotiated monthly flat fee for the services needed. Each client’s personal financial situation is unique and the overall costs depend on the complexities of your case.
Initial Consultation is FREE!
We can talk over the phone and/or at your home and, once we have a better understanding of your needs, we will give you a quote on the fees.
Take Action Now!
Consider Daily Money Management Service. A Professional Daily Money Manager (PDMM) can help you with personal business assistance especially for those who have difficulty in managing their personal financial affairs. The service covers various needs, from assisting with budgeting, paying bills, tracking income and spending habits to organizing and keeping track of financial and medical insurance papers.